Mediceuticals Cellagen Revitalizer
Hair follicle & scalp revitalizer.
- USP (United States Pharmacopeia) water: this water is purified from any bacteria so that fewer preservatives are needed, which reduces the risk of allergic reactions.
- Triaminocoptinol™: supports the reduction of excessive hair loss and stimulates new hair growth. Focuses on the 3 main causes of hair loss; 5a-Reductase (converts to DHT), insufficient blood circulation and weak anchoring of the hair. This complex consists of 3 amino acids:
- Oleanolic acid, helps inhibit the production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in the hair follicle.
- Apigenin, a citrus extract with a vasodilator effect, stimulates hair cell metabolism and contributes to healthier and stronger hair.
- Peptide biotinyl-GHK (vitamin H/Biotin), stimulates cell metabolism, anchors the inner hair shaft and increases the number of Anagen (growth) hairs versus the Telogenic (falling out) hairs.
- NutraCell Complex™: a unique complex to increase the microcirculation of the scalp, thereby stimulating blood flow to the hair follicles. This ensures a better uptake of oxygen and nutrients needed for the development of healthy hair follicles and hair growth.
- Natural Femmigen Complex™: a natural anti-androgen compound. This complex consists of various vitamins and minerals that inhibit the formation of DHT in the hair follicle. In addition, this complex purifies the scalp from, among other things, DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), the primary cause of hair loss.
- Helps treat excessive hair loss and thinning hair with hormonal changes such as pregnancy or menopause.
Directions: apply Cellagen to dry or moist scalp. Place nozzle tip close to the scalp and apply directly onto areas of concern, one pump at a time. Gently massage for complete coverage. For best results, apply twice daily (morning and evening). Caution: recommend patch test for sensitive skin (hairline). You may experience blushing & warming sensation – a normal reaction. If hypersensitive, dilute solution with 50% water and retest.